Thursday, December 16, 2010

christmas frenzy

the holiday season is here! which of course means a ton to get done before my departure back to the states [which is why this has been a bit neglected since london!] this week my dad and my brother zac came to visit. they had a fabulous time skiing in zermatt this week, and today the three of us are off to munich!

at work we have been working hard to get everything we can completed before the new year, and on top of that i have begun to play around with my own portfolio and resume stuff to get ready for my job search. i had my first experience setting up a website all by myself! there are a toooooon of glitches still, but for a first attempt without ay real training or knowledge it's not too shabby.. check it out. www.ashleyreinstein.com [creative i know!]

but i am definitely going to have to get back to keeping this more updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment